Monday, December 21, 2009

Which is best cream to reduce stretch marks after pregnancy?

suggestions pleaseWhich is best cream to reduce stretch marks after pregnancy?
Palmers Coco Butter is brilliant, i used it while i was pregnant and after i had the baby and didnt end up with any stretch marks





Bio Oil is also very goodWhich is best cream to reduce stretch marks after pregnancy?
if its going to happen it will, my friend spent loads money on all the top creams but it never helped she has bad stretch marks now.





ive heard using baby/masage oil every day! after showers etc this helps the skin become smother and more flexable.but asmentioned i think if its going to happen it will regardless!
I used Bio-oil whilst pregnant with my twin daughters. You should have seen me, I was HUGE!





It must have worked 'cause I didn't end up with 1 stretch mark.


Next time, use Bio-oil through out your pregnancy.





That's what I will be doing again next time.
i used palmers coco butter after i had my son and they went away really quick.


i was rather suprised but everyones body if different so you might need to try a few to see what works best with your skin.
I use baby oil after a shower and Palmer's cocoa butter cream in the evenings. So far all is looking good so hopefully will stay that way! A lot of people recommend bio oil too.
Bio-Oil. It won't get rid of them completely but it'll help minimise the appearance of them.
yea thingys right bio oil its expensive but it works id use it now while your preg i am and im 30 weeks no stretch marks yet :)
my mom had a gnarly scar on her face...skin cancer spot removed.. doc had her put vit E oil on it ...cant even tell it was ever there.
Bio Oil and its brilliant on scars too.
Ice cream
IF YOU FIND OUT TELL ME!
bio oil

No comments:

Post a Comment