Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I use hair removing creams in pregnancy,is it dangerous?

Any chemicals are bad for you, not just during pregnancy, but any time. Personally, I would stick with a razor during pregnancy. You never know, and you can never be too careful!! The chemicals from hair removing creams are pretty strong when you inhale them, they stink!! They also get absorbed into your skin. I dont know, it is a risk, and one that can be avoided. Err on the side of caution, because you dont want to kick yourself later!! Good Luck!I use hair removing creams in pregnancy,is it dangerous?
there is a page on baby center.com that answers that question exactly it is www.babycenter.com/plus/safe/?I use hair removing creams in pregnancy,is it dangerous?
Probably not, as long as you don't use them at the bikini-line. If in doubt, just use the old-fashioned method of shaving cream and a razor.
No, you will just have a completely hairless child.

No comments:

Post a Comment