Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it safe using stretch mark cream during pregnancy?

yes, its safeIs it safe using stretch mark cream during pregnancy?
yeaIs it safe using stretch mark cream during pregnancy?
Hi, i read a poster at the nail salon that says skin lightening or bleaching creams contain mercury and are extremely unsafe for pregnant women. I suppose if this cream gets rid of stretch marks, it's essentially bleaching your skin. I would check the ingredients and notify your doc before using any product while pregnant.
yup--although it doesn't help much. If your mama has stretch marks, you will too!!
yes like palmers or a general one not no prescription unless doc knows your prego
yes it's safe to use coco butter/palmers etc.... BUT NO Strivectin or anything like that!
Yes, it is safe. I am not sure if it works for everyone though.
I'm Pregnant and my doctor told me that i should use that coco-butter on my stomach every single day and avoid scratching because if you scratch it will make stretch marks worse!! Just take care of yourself and things should work out good:D I'm hoping for good results to haha!! but i am told it works for people who use it regularly.. but not for all!! Hope this helps:D
Yes its safe, as its been around for years... I am pregnant with my first baby. I was a size 5, now I am an 8.. I have been using this olive oil butter, its absoultely wonderful. I only have gotten a few stretch marks, and none on my tummy or breasts yet. I am about 5 months pregnant now. The name is: Palmers, Olive Butter Formula, with vitamin E.. Organic Body Balm.. I wouldnt use anything else, its sooo wonderful.


Go out and get some, you'll love it.
YA......I USE COCO BUTTER CREAM....
Yes but I really dont think it works.
Yes it's safe but the stuff didn't work for me. Hope it works for you. Some people will get them and some wont it just depends if your family is prone to them.
Yeah as long as you are using cocoa butter or something with vitamin e like that. I don't know about any of those miracle creams, don't even know them by name, but regular lotions are fine. Just read labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment