Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cocoa butter creams..whats the best for pregnancy?

I have just normal like jergens i think cocoa butter cream. and i know theres a palmers cocoa butter cream for stretch marks will these work roughly the same or is the ';stretch mark'; one betterCocoa butter creams..whats the best for pregnancy?
Coccoa butter is coccoa butter. Ive used it all and Im 27 weeks and Ive gotten stretch marks. I even asked my doctor about them at my last appt and what else does it. He even told me stretch marks are hereditery theres nothing you can do to get rid of them during pregnancy. Ive been using coccoa buter since I found out thought ohh that would help to prevent them, No it hasnt.Cocoa butter creams..whats the best for pregnancy?
Overall nothing will really help ';supposedly';. I think most of it comes down to genetics. I personally like the body butters from body shop, but that is just me. I use the ones that are geared more towards very dry skin than just normal. Plus I like having the other scents available. I have never really liked the smell of cocoa butter myself. This is my 5th pregnancy and I still have no stretch marks on my belly or hips, only my breasts (and most of those I blame on puberty). Hope that helps.
Yep I agree with the poster above...stretch marks are hereditary, and unpreventable...just get a good moisturizer, dont spend unnecssary money on those ';special'; stretch mark creams...there sold solely for profit and propaganda.
Yep I agree with the poster above...stretch marks are hereditary, and unpreventable...just get a good moisturizer, dont spend unnecssary money on those ';special'; stretch mark creams...there sold solely for profit and propaganda.
Palmer's is the best one I found. I tried everything, my skin was so dry. Nothing really prevents the stretch marks, but you really can help make them less intense. Dry skin stretches much more easily.
to be honest if you have a hereditary predisposition you will get stretch marks anyway but moisturising cant hurt and any moisturiser is good. dont waste money on so called special ones
the palmers one is better for pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment