Saturday, December 26, 2009

Would depillatories (hair remval creams) like nair or sally hansen be okay to use during pregnancy?

I have some hair removal cream that I want to use on my bikini area and legs and also abodmen. Is this okay to use while I am 8 weeks pregnant or could the ingredients or chemicals in the products be harmful to my baby or cause a miscarriage?


and what about waxing and having that done by a professional at a salon?Would depillatories (hair remval creams) like nair or sally hansen be okay to use during pregnancy?
They say waxing, plucking and shaving is safe during pregnancy. anything beyond that i would ask your doctor. but i wouldn't use them they have some pretty good chemicals in them to eat hair off your body, which can leak into your body through the skin. just ask your doctor. good luck. i got hairy too with this pregnancy. hope it goes away!Would depillatories (hair remval creams) like nair or sally hansen be okay to use during pregnancy?
I asked my doctor this question when I found out I was prego, and he said there shouldn't be any problems as long as you don't exceed the time limit of the product. After that it might get absorbed into your skin and get into your blood.
I personally would not use it. Read the back of the bottle. Ask your Dr.
i think they would be safe
NO. The chemicals found in products like that have not been tested on pregnancy woman and may cause birth defects. I would pass and either shave or get a wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment