Monday, December 21, 2009

Can i eat ice cream during my pregnancy???

I love ice cream....and now we've got very hot tempreture....so i happen eat almost 3 times a week...... but i dont have any cold, infection etc.......is it ok?....or will it affect my baby???? iam 12 weeks pregCan i eat ice cream during my pregnancy???
Sure you can...No probs...MmmmmmmmmCan i eat ice cream during my pregnancy???
Oh yes it is fine. That's my biggest craving so far.





If you are worried about weight try eating more ice lollies or maybe a sugar free ice cream and instead of eating the tub eat three spoons.





Enjoy!
Yes, just try to stay away from the ones that are loaded with corn syrup and opt for breyer's or something with more natural ingredients. That's just healthier in general, pregnant or not - high fructose corn syrup is a chemically altered product and if you saw how it was made you'd never put that crap in your body again. But in general ice cream is just fine during pregnancy, in moderation.
Icecream is perfectly ok and safe for eating during pregnancy. Most woman crave icecream even in the coldest months during pregnancy. I know my mom got a ticket trying to get to the dairyqueen to get me icecream when i was craving it when i was pregnant with my first son lol. It is fine.
Eat it as much as you want to! Its perfectly ok! ;)
ha ha ha um yeah... jsut dont over do it
ice cream is fine. Don't eat anything like balogna or hot dogs raw and stay away from soda. Like pepsi and coca cola. Caffine isn't good for little ones. They make carbonated fruit juices somewhere.
eat away hunny its perfectly safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment