Monday, December 21, 2009

Would you please tell me the name of a gel or cream which can be used instead of condom for avoiding pregnancy

much thankful if somebody can tell me whether this gel is available in UAE pharmacies.Would you please tell me the name of a gel or cream which can be used instead of condom for avoiding pregnancy
I can not remember the name ...I think it is ';Spermicide'; It is on the shelf at Wal-Mart. It is a foam. There is also a capsule type suppository that dissolves just before sex. Ask a pharmacist if there is something they can order from a drug rep. Many over the counter products are behind the pharmacy counter in a frig. or sold by order only.Would you please tell me the name of a gel or cream which can be used instead of condom for avoiding pregnancy
no such thing. Your choices are either condom, or birth control for the woman.
spermicide...

No comments:

Post a Comment