Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nitrous Oxide (in a whipped cream can) during pregnancy?

Yesterday was my birthday and my husband and I bought some Reddi Whip whipped cream in a can. Goofing around, we sprayed some directly into our mouths when I noticed that only air was coming out. I was curious what the air in the can was and read in the ingredients that it is nitrous oxide. Is nitrous oxide harmful during pregnancy? I am 24 weeks pregnant.Nitrous Oxide (in a whipped cream can) during pregnancy?
If you just sprayed a bit into your mouth by accident then it's no big deal. What you want to avoid, as I'm sure you already know, is inhaling the nitrous oxide to get high, b/c that can be quite harmful. But just spraying it into your mouth to get the whipped cream you probably didn't even inhale any, so no worries :) Nitrous Oxide (in a whipped cream can) during pregnancy?
I'm sure it's fine, I just had a bunch of whip cream out of the can and I'm fine. I'm sure you're not eating 50 cans of it, don't think a little would hurt anyone.



If you were huffing it to get high, yes...but a little coming out with the whipped cream, that's not enough to cause any worry. Everything will be fine :)
your fine
I am guessing that you are kidding.... a ';whippit'; is a dangerous and trashy high, as well as an idiotic thing to do if you're pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment