Monday, December 21, 2009

Can i use hair removal creams during pregnancy only on hands and legs?

I have a doubt that can i use hair removal creams? I'm prgnant now. If i can use which one is the best? I'm using Veet (Before pregnancy). Plz suggest me........Can i use hair removal creams during pregnancy only on hands and legs?
Are you serious? Does it say consult a physician if pregnant? I think you've taken this whole pregnancy thing a bit too far. Unless it has a seriously foul and strong odor like ammonia or bleach does, it is fine. I mean it is the stuff you EAT and TAKING MEDS that should concern you.Can i use hair removal creams during pregnancy only on hands and legs?
i think it should be fine... i use nair... :)





good luck! :)
nope our not suppose to use hair removal creams.


So your left with waxing. I see by the other answers some women use it anyways......but It was on a list of my stufff not to use for beauty products.


if you really want to use it ask your doctor. also Id skip it forsure in your first trimester at least
its safe
i think its fine

No comments:

Post a Comment