Saturday, December 26, 2009

What creams to use during pregnancy?

When you find out your pregnant what creams/cream should you use to keep the stretch marks away???What creams to use during pregnancy?
Well you can try to use Bio oil or Palmers but I am using both constantly and stretch marks have started to appear. There is really nothing you can do about them..What creams to use during pregnancy?
Nothing really keeps them away, It's more down to genetics, your skin type and elasticity, and how much you grow/stretch.





Creams can help keep your skin supple and soft, which sometimes lessens the severity of them, but ultimately if you're gonna get them then you're gonna get them. Sorry.





I had none and then when I hit roughly the 26 week mark they seemed to spring up all of a sudden. I don't have loads and loads, but I do have my fair share. I still use my Palmers cream though because it keeps my skin nice and soft. Stretchmarks plus dry skin would be too much I think lol.





Once you have them there isn't anything you can do to get rid of them. They'll eventually fade to a silvery white colour but won't ever disappear completely.





Look at it this way though, they're like badges of honour to prove that your brought a baby into the world.
Stretch marks are hereditary, unfortunately. Try Jafra stretch mark cream. You'll probably have to order it online. It doesn't make them disappear completely but it will lighten them a lot and make them less noticeable. Nothing but surgery will make stretch marks completely disappear. Generally Cocoa Butter works good for stretch marks if you use it as you get them and after birth, plus it's cheaper than Jafra. Good luck.
its not heredertry, dont worry, but if you put on weight very fast you will get them


BIO-Oil is no.1


its amazing


ive 2 kids and ive no stretchmarks on my belly


give it a go


everyday, rub it in and use it in the bath


its expensive tho
Sorry honey but stretch marks are more genetic than anything, I got stretch marks with my first child but never got anymore with my 2nd two I used baby oil night and day my belly was so soft...
Stretchmarks are hereditary and are caused by quick weight gain and loss.





Lotions alone cannot prevent stretchmarks and any creme that claims to do so is a rip off.
You can try cocoa butter or bio oil. There really is no way to stop it though. Creams may just be a big waste of money.
I use the burts bees mommy to be cream you can get it at walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment