Saturday, December 26, 2009

What effect can tazorac cream have on pregnancy?

I was given tazorac cream by my dermatologist. I told him that I was trying to become pregnant so he said if I do become pregnant to stop using the product. I have read some things that say that tazorac can have really serious effects on the fetus so I just wanted to know exactly what could happen if I wait until I find out I am pregnant before I discontinue using the product. I am still a week away from being able to use a home pregnancy test and I did stopped using the tazorac around when I may have conceived but I am wondering now if I could have harmed the baby by using it at all. Please help!What effect can tazorac cream have on pregnancy?
If you are that early, using the Tazorac did not harm the fetus. The baby is still within the yolk sac and is not connected to you via the umbilical cord yet. I wouldn't use it now, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment