Monday, December 21, 2009

G-Spot Cream during Pregnancy to thin cervix??

My husband and I were walking last night and one of our neighbors said he had something for me. She brought me g-spot cream from the Passion Parties line and said to use this to thin my cervix. Ok, so my husband and I are trying to speed my labor up because he is being deployed to iraq next month. Im 38 weeks pregnant and just had my cervix stretched by my MW but nothing has happened. I just want to know if anybody has heard of this type of thing. Apparently it thins your cervix so its easier to orgasm and thats how the cream works....what do you think? Good idea/Bad idea...G-Spot Cream during Pregnancy to thin cervix??
Bad Idea. Let nature take it's course! The ultrasounds could be wrong and the baby may not be ready yet. Don't toy with nature!!!!





***Edit***


In your question it sounds like you want to use it just to thin out your cervix. If I misunderstood - forgive me. I don't think there's anything wrong with using it (read the label) while you're pregnant....and there's darn sure nothing with having sex while pregnant (tell your hubby to get to work and make you have multiple orgasms...that might help, too)G-Spot Cream during Pregnancy to thin cervix??
Hey ,


Me personally wouldn't use anything like that, because I wouldn't know the side affects or anything. The most natural way that I've heard of for thinning the cervix is eating alot of fruit especially pineapple, I've heard it plenty of times, so u can try that, would'nt hurt since it benefits u either way lol.
I have never heard of this, but I still think it is a bad idea. Use natures cream, your husbands semen. When we have patients in your position, we suggest that you have sex as much as possible to help things along. It is not a guarantee, but it has worked before and it is free.
Are you out of your mind? How do you know that this cream cannot harm your baby? One thing to use funny creams for fun, another to use something when you are pregnant. You have a huge obligation to this innocent human being to protect it and raise it well putting his/her needs first. Grow up and become responsible.
bad idea..wanna help labor along...have sex..it releases hormones that help labor along faster..
Why cant people just let the damn baby come when its ready. There's a reason he or she hasnt been born yet.
Very bad idea.
I don't see what the cervix would do for the g-spot. Don't do anything without asking your doctor
Bad idea! Your baby will come when it's ready.
Great idea! Go forth and enjoy!
I think it is a bad idea. Let nature take it's course.
I may have the stuff you are talking about. If so, I used it during pregnancy. BUT, the stuff I use is for external use only. Is it mentolish? Anyhow..if it goes inside, I say no. If can be used on the external thingy...I can't even think of what it's called right now...then i say go for it! the stuff I got works pretty good, and it can be used on the dude, numbing him slightly so he lasts longer.


I should have read it more carfully. You want to speed up your labor? Why on earth would you want to do this before 40 weeks. Don't use it, and if you do decide to, wait til you get to your 40 week mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment