Monday, December 21, 2009

Does anyone have a stretch mark/cellulite cream they liked during pregnancy for belly and butt?

Clarins body oil. It's better than Palmer.Does anyone have a stretch mark/cellulite cream they liked during pregnancy for belly and butt?
Palmers cocoa butter for pregnancy, it works sooo good! i had 3 kids and used that stuff everyday and dont have any stretch marks~...its only like 6 dollars a bottle at least, try it~











+1 for all the cocoa butter users!,,lolDoes anyone have a stretch mark/cellulite cream they liked during pregnancy for belly and butt?
im using a product called tummy honey right now. i cant say for sure if i will get stretch marks im at 5 months right now but so far i dont have any.
Palmer's cocoa butter, no arks whatsoever
i've never been pregnant, but i heard that african shea butter works really well.
With my first pregnancy i was silly and used barely none and wished i did. They have faded and i had none on my belly.





Now with my second, i just use my favourite cream, that i used before i was pregnant. It is Dove firming lotion and smells so yummy. I have had no stretch marks or reappearance of the old.





I know they are already there in the forst place, but this lotion has taken a big, huge weight off my mind. Oh, it isnt greasy or thick lotion either and absorbs great. It does what it says anyway. Hope this helped x
Palmer's cocoa butter lotion...I didnt use anything with my first and regret it to this day *i had a 9.5 lb baby so i got some hefty stretch marks,they have faded tons but are still there* with my second i used this lotion and only got like 2 stretch marks *had another 9 pounder so i was shocked with the results*..good luck!
Mothers Friend is the best stuff to use period! My mother used it for two pregnancies and has zero stretch marks, I used it with my son and gained 55 pounds and have no stretch marks! You can order it online, its not in stores typically. Its the lotion not the cream too, its like oil and it can stain clothes so rub it on at night and wear an old t-shirt, rub it everywhere, breasts and all. Goodluck, this stuff really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment