Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hi - I am looking for Pregnancy scrapbooking stickers. Pickles & Ice Cream?

The back of the stickers say Treehouse Designs, Inc Little Rock AR. The stickers are pink, lime green and brown. There are pregnant ladies in either lime green or pink pants. Bellies are naked and they have a short black top on. Also, 9th month, Ice Cream pail, pickle and cravings stickers. I am looking for the stickers AND the coordinating papers.Hi - I am looking for Pregnancy scrapbooking stickers. Pickles %26amp; Ice Cream?
I looked around on google and stuff, and couldn't find anything. I would call around to local scrapbook stores, they might still have them...it might be something that came out a few years ago, or the company's now closed, and so you will have a hard time finding them on the web. If you go to a scrapbook store, you may not find that EXACT design, but I know you'll find something pretty close. You can also try that veritable giant for finding ANYTHING...ebay. Good luck!Hi - I am looking for Pregnancy scrapbooking stickers. Pickles %26amp; Ice Cream?
try Mrs.Grossman's she is known for her stickers...you may be able to find them there. She has a website and a catalog that she mails out...the catalog costs about three dollars (I think) but you can see her full collection on there.





I hope that helps!
Stickers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment