Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I combat spots & pimples during pregnancy, are there any creams or lotions I could use?

I also have always been told that Clearasil can be harmful to the unborn child. Don't use it!!





Seabreeze always gave me a rash, and it smells bad.





I have also used teatree products - they've got a really good gentle face wash.





I normally use Oil of Olay beauty wash. They now have a day lotion if you have dry skin, with a light spf of 15. Being pregnant, women are also sun-sensitive! I have very sensitive skin, and get rashes from harsh irritants on my skin anyways.





The biggest key, especially for pregnant women in the summer - is to drink plenty of water. Water helps keep everything in motion, and hydration is the biggest key to a healthy pregnancy. Not to mention helps clear up the skin! I've always been told try to drink 8 oz every hour during the day. Dehyrdation causes dry skin, dry mouth, nausea, cramping, and constipation. Not to mention heat stroke is very harmful to the baby! Keep your body gears running, and your skin clear - stay hydrated!!How do I combat spots %26amp; pimples during pregnancy, are there any creams or lotions I could use?
The dr. told me that I could use Sea-Breeze. It really helped my face clear up. I used the pads twice a day and the chemicals won't hurt the babyHow do I combat spots %26amp; pimples during pregnancy, are there any creams or lotions I could use?
i used skin products with tea tree oil in during my last pregnancy and that really helped
NO CLEARASIL!!! Someone else recommended that and clearasil is very dangerous to use when pregnant. Do not use any creams or lotions that contain benzol peroxide. Seabreeze is good, as are most astringents. Just ask your doctor. Acne is very common during pregnancy and they will advise you what is safe.
I'm afraid you just have to ride the course until the baby comes. The spots are due to the hormones (sometimes indicating you are carrying a boy as testosterone is the hormone that causes spots). Look after your skin as normal through pregnancy but it will go back to normal when the baby comes.
wont get anything better than bio oil i promise!!!!!!! also excellent for stretch marks.xx
i would NOT use anything with acohol in it. sometimes it makes it worse. my daughter can not use alcohol-based products. i myself, like noxema. wash your face every night and every morning with it, it feels really good.
Clearasil Rapid Action
simple get a bowle of hot water and steam your face or use a whitch sick contains which hazel
washing your face etc with lanolin free products such as simple soap and using simple moisturiser afterwards helps, you may be getting lots of spots due to the high levels of hormones in your body this should settle down within a few weeks and your skin will glow, however if you use products on your face that have a perfume you may be making the skin condition worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment