Saturday, December 26, 2009

In what month of pregnancy should I start to use the creams to prevent stretch marks??

I started using cocoa butter lotion when I found out I was pregnant about 8 weeks. I used it everyday and have no stretch marks. I would consult your Dr about any medicated creams you want to use since you will absorb those medications. Better safe than sorry!!!In what month of pregnancy should I start to use the creams to prevent stretch marks??
As soon as possibleIn what month of pregnancy should I start to use the creams to prevent stretch marks??
as soon as you know you are pregnant. I did, but I got a ton of stretch marks anyway, grrrr. creams arent 100%, I guess. My doc said it is mostly genetics. I am 3.5 months postpartum and they are starting to fade though. I agree with pp, put them on your breasts, too, as they will grow as well.


do check with your doctor %26amp; have a blessed pregnancy! Stretch marks, you will find, are worth it and you wont even care when you see your lovely baby :)
I started using them as soon as I got pregnant
there is no proof that a special vream prevents stretchmarks. However, keeping your skin supple full of moisture certainly can't hurt at any stage in life. I used vitamine e oil all through my pregnancy for tummy and breast (they get huge too) I never got stretch marks, ill never really know if it was the oil or my daily body crem regimine or just luck...good luck.
Start as early as possible. It'll relax you if nothing esle.
I never used creams and I've had two children barely any stretch marks at all I'm currently pg#3. Some people are more prone to them. I would say around 5 months would be a time to start by then you are usually showing. Those creams don't assure you won't still get them ANYWAY.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment