Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Safe during pregnancy? Stretch Mark Creams / Anti-Cellulite Creams?

19 weeks 6 days pregnant





I feel guilty for feeling this way... but I'm feeling kinda down about my new pregnant body. I love the bump and the fact that my little baby is growing inside, and the way my husband adores me and thinks I look so beautiful - but there are certain symptoms that make me feel not very beautiful :( Its not a good feeling to have.





STRETCH MARKS - All over my boobs... I feel like they are ruined and ugly. I thought because my mom didn't get any, I wouldn't, since I heard they were genetic.





Is it safe, and should I start using an anti-stretch mark cream? Would it absorb into the blood stream and affect the baby etc. Maybe I can fight my chances of getting them on my tummy?





CELLULITE: Never had any before, now its very noticeable around my bum and things... I want to wear shorts and skirts since it's hot out now, but this makes me feel a bit insecure.





Is it safe to use anti-cellulite cream during pregnancy?


Would it absorb into the blood stream and affect the baby etc. I'm thinking about trying one made by Biotherm. The ingredients are: Biopeeling complex, Active slimming ingredients (caffeine, gingko), Exclusive Intra-Densifier System (silicium, centella, ginseng, Pure Extract of Thermal Plankton %26amp; Moisturizing agents.





If you have used products like this during pregnancy or your doctor said it was fine etc, please let me know. I don't want to do anything that could harm my baby.





Thank you so much for your reply.Safe during pregnancy? Stretch Mark Creams / Anti-Cellulite Creams?
Honestly? Save your money. They don't work. Your cellulite will go away after you have bub. Your stretchmarks, unfortunately won'tbut they will fade.Safe during pregnancy? Stretch Mark Creams / Anti-Cellulite Creams?
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Cream, my mom used it, my aunts, my cousin- it worked wonders for all of them! You have to use it a couple times a day and gently work it into the stretch marks, but it works.


For the cellulite you could use Suave Firming Cream, it is just a moisturizing cream that tones the cellulits so it isn't ';saggy';, just more tight.


Enjoy being pregnant ;-)
I'm going to tell you this and you may not want to hear this,but stretch marks are hereditary. If your mother had them,you will too.You can minimize getting more by applying Vitamin E and not gaining more weight than needed.
Check out Revitol Stretch Mark Cream. It contains 100% natural ingredients, including grapefruit seed extract, squalene oil, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, and aloe vera that regenerates skin cells and moisturizes the skin.
Pregnancy as one of the cellulite causes is already a given fact. When you want to lessen its appearance, watch what you eat, take note of your hormonal changes and mood swings, and accept that some of your body parts are really getting big too. When you are pregnant you should adapt a different lifestyle, diet and exercise. These three things are essential for you not to encounter any of the skin problems you do not want. Refrain from using creams as they may have side effects that might affect your baby.
I'm 28 weeks and expected to get loads of stretch marks, because i already have old silver ones from years ago, but haven't gotten any yet.... I use Palmers Stretch Mark Massage Lotion.... don't know if it is that that is working or that I just wasn't destined to get them....


try Palmers, I apply it in the morning and at night before I sleep!
Hi yeah i haven't been pregnant before because im still only 13, but in superdrug or boots palmers do quite alot of creams, like one for pregnancy stetch marks and more. About the cellulite i think you should see your doctor and ask what would be best because you wouldnt want to harm your baby. x
Please dont feed yuour baby any more chemicals than its already ebing exposed to, specially for cosmetic reasons. If you must, use vitamin E.
with regards to the cellulite....well...if you ever find acure let me know!!!! but the stretch marks,thats different. Cocoa butter cocoa butter and some more.....cocoa buter. Im serious this stuff is great,twice a day on you bump your boobs and your bum,,,dont know why but i got them all over my bum when i was pregnant,i nearly asked for a scan to see if i was carrying another baby down there!!!!


but seriously the stuff is brilliant....its a little greassy and it smells nice at first,but can get a bit overpowering,but it works. The only place i got stretch marks when i was pregnant was on my groin,and i wasnt putting any cream there.Its so worth doing because you can get yourself back into shape after having a baby but stretch marks dont shift.hope this helped....gl with pregnancy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment