Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I use hair removing creams in pregnancy,is it dangerous?

i read that it is perfectly fine to use all waxing and hair removing creams...I use hair removing creams in pregnancy,is it dangerous?
I think they aren't good for you to begin with over the long term. So I wouldn't use them during pregnancy. Oh my god, the smell is enough to make you sick.I use hair removing creams in pregnancy,is it dangerous?
I don't think it is dangerous, but don't use it so much.
Most experts think that it's pretty safe. I myself have used Nair a few times while pregnant, and it's seemed to be okay.





Check out the advice from the folks at babycenter.com below...
Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.





A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
I dont think so. You may want to limit it, but I think that would be fine! Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment