Saturday, December 26, 2009

Have you or someone you know used progesterone cream for pregnancy and been successful? PLEASE HELP?




ok, so i had a miscarriage back in august at 6 weeks.


when i went to the er they only did hcg test, so there really isn't any way for me to know why i miscarried.





i have read so much about the maybe causes of a miscarriage. the two main things i have read are Fetal Defects and Progesterone levels.


i am now back in my first two week wait since my miscarriage and DONT WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER!!! so i know if there is a fetal defect there really isn't anything i can do. BUT if i had a progesterone problem then using a all natural progesterone cream should help until my doc can see if i have a problem, right?





i know the whole ';your shouldn't self medicate'; but if it was some as small as my progesterone levels being low, and i can use a cream to help, that even if i don't need it-it will not effect me or my baby, why not use it?





do you know anyone who as used it and been successful? thanks in advance for your time!!! :)Have you or someone you know used progesterone cream for pregnancy and been successful? PLEASE HELP?
I would ask your doctor to check your progesterone levels. I got pregnant and my progesterone levels were kinda low. He put me on progesterone pills - I'm now 27 weeks. I would not self -medicate, but let your doctor actually check your levels and see if they are lowHave you or someone you know used progesterone cream for pregnancy and been successful? PLEASE HELP?
Next time you find out you are pregnant make sure to go as soon as you find out and request a blood test and make sure they check your progesterone levels, if they find it is low they should prescribe you something. It wouldn't be a good idea to be taking progesterone if you don't need it though, using progesterone isn't just some small thing, some progesterone even says not to use it while pregnant. They haven't actually proven that it does work yet and haven't proven if it will cause problems or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment