Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pregnancy and toxic face creams?

Im 17 weeks pregnant and I just bought a night moisturizer from Origins called Night-A-Mins that has Vitamin A in it. I read in Fit Pregnancy magazine to stay away from creams that have Vitamin A in them.


Im so sick of all these pregnancy scares about what not to put in or on your body....


Do you think this cream should be avoided?


It also has good things in it such as Vitamin B, C and E...Pregnancy and toxic face creams?
I absoloutely do not participate in all the hype about food, products etc I have eaten everything in moderation %26amp; honestly used La Mer as well as a few other creams on my face without any problems whatsoever





You hit the nail on the head, there are always some new bogus 'dont do this or that' stigmas associated with preg My doc told me to skip them all, do what feels right, and the baby would be fine Im more than halfway through now %26amp; hes quite healthy :) ....Good





* oh %26amp; btw, i just noticed that you were the same person that wanted the link from the article from another question For some reason Yahoo wont let me send emails through Y!, but the link is here, http://www.stratsplace.com/rogov/wine_ex鈥?/a> And if that 1 doesnt work email me @ gimmieakiss84@yahoo.comPregnancy and toxic face creams?
I never had problems with any of my beauty products. I used ones that have salicylic acid (my face scrub), alpha-hydroxy (my moisturizer), whatever... my kid never came out with two heads or deformed. I take my prenatal vitamins when I remember (which isn't too often but I try) but I stay active and eat well and that's what counts.





I think you'll be fine with your face cream. I wouldn't stop, but do what you feel is right.
too much vitamin A can cause birth defects, Thats why you are supposed to avoid creams with vitamin A. Its your call.
only whole foods or organic creams...
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment