Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Am i allowed to use hair removal creams during pregnancy?

I have heard lost of different answers, and so I finally asked my dr and she said she would not recomend it. Told me to shave ( but I dont like shaving) and told me not to even worry about how it looks down there :)Am i allowed to use hair removal creams during pregnancy?
dr's dont recomend using chemicals at all really. cause it might get in to your blood stream and then to the baby. but it really isnt tested. Am i allowed to use hair removal creams during pregnancy?
I wouldn't only because hair removal creams use harsh chemicals that are absorbed into the body because it is in contact with your skin. Just like they recommend that you don't color your hair while pregnant due to the chemicals, I would also not use hair removal creams either.

No comments:

Post a Comment