Monday, December 21, 2009

Progesterone Cream for Pregnancy?

I am pregnant. I just found out. I am trying to get health insurance to get into a doctor. I know my body and I am ecstatic. I have had twod BFP's one yesterday afternoon and one this morning. I have started taking folic acid. I want to take a prenatal vitamin and possibly progesterone because I have miscarried in the past do to low progesterone. What can I do in the meantime? I really want to get to a doctor to have all my levels checked and I am terriefied that I need progesterone to carry this baby. Is progesterone cream good to rub? HELP!!Progesterone Cream for Pregnancy?
My doctor put me on progesterone suppositories even before we knew I was pregnant because I was going through fertility treatment but they were checking my hormones first to make sure that I did need to take progesterone. I would suggest to wait and see what the Dr. says because you might do wrong with this cream. Just rest more, drink plenty of water and don't do any heavy activity and hopefully you'll be fine til you'll see the doctor. Good luck!Progesterone Cream for Pregnancy?
You should be getting a real doctor's advice about this. Hormones are usually banned for pregnant women. Call your doctor Monday and explain the situation so they can get your blood tests done early. Knowing that you had a miscarriage in the past and why will be a big help in getting you seen early. Congrats, and good luck!
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment