Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tell me some name of the Creams which will preventing stretch marks while pregnancy?

I read in an article there is an solution to prevent the stretch marks while pregnancy using the creams I also read in some article they may give side effects to baby and mom.. Is it so?Tell me some name of the Creams which will preventing stretch marks while pregnancy?
A daily application of a cream Trofolastin containing Centella asiatica extract, vitamin E, and collagen-elastic hydrolysates was associated with fewer stretch marks during pregnancy. Another study, though lacking a placebo control, examined a cream Verum containing vitamin E, panthenol, hyaluronic acid, elastin and menthol. It was associated with fewer stretch marks during pregnancy versus no treatment.Tell me some name of the Creams which will preventing stretch marks while pregnancy?
well there is no creams which prevent stretch marks., although keeping your skin hydrated and moistrised will make a difference but it doesnt nessarily mean it will work miracles.


really depends on how big you will get in pregnancy.


with my first i never got any stretch marks, i used palm olive stretch marks cream every morning and night for the the last half of my pregnancy but i wasnt as big as i have seen others get in pregnancy.


with this pregnancy i have used bio oil it is good but i feel like a fat greasy chip once i put it on so i dont like putting it on very often. i also used palm olive body butter too but i felt this wasnt very good at mostrising my skin. so i would recommend palm olive cream. but i suppose its your personal choice. but using it normally after baths once your skin has been revitalised will help.i am currently 39weeks pregnant and bigger than my first but cant really tell you until after whether bio oil and others has worked or not.


good luck and i hope you dont get any or atleast very little.


also remember not just your bump, thighs,boobs, back etc too.
there is nothing that will actually prevent stretch marks. There are creams that can reduce them though, but nothing i have ever heard of that can cause unwanted side effects to you or your unborn child.





Try Bio Oil - its great!
Honestly, none, you can try the cocoa butter but personally it didn't help...





But listen, once you have that little baby, whatever your tummy looks like, it will have been so worth the trade. The marks do fade over time and the trade off is more than worth it :-)
I have seen where just rubbing your skin with baby oil helps prevent stretch marks. I do not know any other product as successful. This method definitely will not harm yourself, or baby. Try it from now on everyday, and trust you are glad you did.
I used apricot kernel oil by Nutrimetics. It won't harm you or your baby. I got no stretch marks on my belly where I used the oil. I forgot about my breasts and butt and got a few stretch marks there. So I think the oil worked for my belly.
there isn't really anything that will prevent them from happening. i use a lotion especially for stretch marks, for walmart. it says it prevents them, but really it is just a good moisturizer.
I used Palmer's Cocoa butter formula, they have plenty of different creams also one especially for stretchmarks. It also smells lovely. I have had three pregnancies and thankfully have no stretchmarks on my stomach. Wish you well!
normally mycream is the best cream to prevent the stretch marks


if you want the details then mail me i will tell you the source.
the best stuff that i find is palms stretch mark cream it cost about $30 a tube but it wont stop them you cant stop stretch marks but make them invisible in a way
bio-oil ... no side effects with that.. i don't know about other things (whether they cause side effects)


cocoa butter is said to help too.
I used Bio Oil and it was great! Only thing is its quite greasy but its worth it if it helps with stretch marks :D
bio oil, is meant o be good

No comments:

Post a Comment