Saturday, December 26, 2009

What creams should I use for stretch marks during pregnancy?

I used cocoa butter with my first pregnancy and it did NOT help at all. Do you know of any other creams that did work pretty well for stretch marks? I know they say creams don't really help, but why not try it anyways.What creams should I use for stretch marks during pregnancy?
Vitamin E, Bio oil and aloe vera are all ok for use on stretch marks. I've also included a link below for an article I found useful about stretch mark prevention/treatments. I was jammy and only got a couple of stretch marks, but my baby was 6 weeks early so I think that helped a bit!


Good luck with your second pregnancy-I'm still trying to persuade my husband that we want another baby!!What creams should I use for stretch marks during pregnancy?
When you're pregnant, it's best to always go natural. Therefore I won't be giving you creams for stretchmarks but instead natural remedies for them. First, you must have a well-balanced diet that will keep you from gaining much weight. Second, using soft body brush, gently massage those areas prone to stretchmarks. Third, drink much water and vitamins too. Your skin is very important not only during pregnancy but after giving birth as well so take care of it.
Yes most doctors reccommend you stay very well hydrated because that's the only thing that will prevent stretch marks, but if you are already prone to stretch marks like me, I think their is no way around it you can still try creams but I highly doubt they would work. good luck.
Vitamin E oil worked great with everyone in my family. I've been using it and I don't have a single stretch mark, my doctor said she's shocked because I probably would if I didnt use it.
Vitamin E is supposed to work pretty well. Ask your pharmacist -- sometimes it's kept behind the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment