Saturday, December 26, 2009

What creams or type of creams work best to try and prevent stretch marks during pregnancy?

i do have a few stretch marks on my side from when i was younger but this morning i noticed a new one on the front of my stomach!!!! it is very small but I am only 22 weeks!! what are some creams you found that helped you?What creams or type of creams work best to try and prevent stretch marks during pregnancy?
Bio-oil helped me, and then in my last trimester I switched to a cocoa butter creama and got stretch marks all over. I should've stuck with the bio-oil.What creams or type of creams work best to try and prevent stretch marks during pregnancy?
bio oil is brilliant, i use some body butter that contains coconut oil as coconut oil has natural moisturising properties and so far - i'm nearly 27 weeks and not a single stretchmark - i was covered in them at this point with my son so i'm surprised, i think the coconut oil definitely helps!





cocoa butter is ok - but not as good as coconut oil or bio oil!
I hate to sound like a broken record, but try bio oil. I wish i did! i thought i was in the clear, i had no stretch marks until 33 weeks! they are so bad. but i started using the bio oil a few weeks ago and it seems to really be helping. if it doesn't prevent them for you, it will at least feel really nice on your belly!
I love Palmers Stretch mark creme and Bio Oil.





I have stretch marks all on my stomach, I used this and The stretch marks are actually getting lighter! I wish I would have used this stuff earlier on to prevent them.
there is nothing that is going to stop them, anything coco butter will help with the itching and keep them from hurting. Sorry its one of the greatest things about becoming a mommy....
Stretch marks are genetic, if your mother has them, you will most likely have them as well. Coco butter does stop itching, but will not stop the stretchmarks if you are destined to get them.
St. Ives collagen elastin cream. I swear by this. everyone I know used cocoa butter and has stretch marks, I don't have one!
cocoa butter bio oil
Bio Oil! It's worth the money and it smells great.

No comments:

Post a Comment