Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I've heard that using retinol creams during the begining of your pregnancy was not good for the baby.....?

my question is.....


Is it the same for third trimester? Is using retinol creams later on in the pregnancy bad? I used some for about a month because the vitamin store near my home said it would be ok and someone later told me it was bad so I tried looking it up and couldn't find much of an answer about it for the last trimester.





If you have any information about my question or where I could find an answer please let me know asap. I'm really worried that I may have caused harm to my unborn daughter.I've heard that using retinol creams during the begining of your pregnancy was not good for the baby.....?
Yep I think its not recomended Any high Vitamin A products be use while pregnant. Though with the cremes the risk would be low according to what I read on the web!! I think it best to avoid it.But doubt you have done any damage there is a bit of a debate about the creme by what I saw. One site said there was little evidence of danger one said it was best avoided.....


For sure oral vitamin A is very dangerous!! So I think you would be best to leave it till after you have the babyI've heard that using retinol creams during the begining of your pregnancy was not good for the baby.....?
Retinol during pregnancy carry many serious risks so please STOP using it until your baby is born.


You may wanna search on google and get some info one it because u sure need it.
Retinol is really not good for adults so I assum,e it would not be good for your unborn child.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment