Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why did the Dr. prescribe a cream that specifically says not to use during first 3 months of pregnancy?

I am very newly pregnant. I went to the Dr. for a possible yeast infection, ofcourse told her i am pregnant. She prescribed a cream, it is only for the external area, not internal. However after I was using it a few days i noticed the leaflet saying that you should not use it during the first 3 months of pregnancy unless the Dr. really thinks so. I understand that perhaps the dr thought the benefits out weight the risks, but she kinda made it sound like there were no risks and i would have like to hear them first. Now Im scared I put my baby at risk. Did I?Why did the Dr. prescribe a cream that specifically says not to use during first 3 months of pregnancy?
I know everyones inclined to believe that the doctor is always right but sometimes they are wrong and make mistakes..





I think about maybe the cream had this precaution on the leaflet as an extra measure of covering their butts if anything goes wrong wit the woman using the cream..





Ring the doc and explain your concerns, he/she can put your mind at restWhy did the Dr. prescribe a cream that specifically says not to use during first 3 months of pregnancy?
i trust a pharmacist more than a doctor, go to your nearnest pharmacy and talk to the pharmist i trust him more than a doctor the pharmacy seem to be better at prescribing than a doctor
Sometimes I think Dr's get around with their heads in the sand.If I were you I would stop using it.I know this may seem unusual but yogurt is good for yeast infection.
maybe you should tlak to your obgyn and ask them what they think you should do if it concearns you very badly.
Oh jeez.... i wouldnt keep using it nomatter what the doctor sais.

No comments:

Post a Comment