Monday, December 21, 2009

Is ice-cream good in pregnancy!pls help?

i am in my 14th week,i have nausea about certain foods,%26amp; after evening i get more nauseaous.i dont understand what to eat,i can eat some ice-cream %26amp; that too of REAl ICE-CREAM co.is it fine to eat some ice cream everyday.Is ice-cream good in pregnancy!pls help?
yes thats fine, eat whatever you can stomach!!Is ice-cream good in pregnancy!pls help?
It is fine to eat. But don't overdo it, as it has a lot of sugar. And I would recommend eating something like Breyers that doesn't have a lot of extra chemicals and stuff - it's basically just milk, cream, sugar, eggs, and whatever they need to make the flavor. But, either way, it's fine in moderation.
Oh wonderful! I didn't know ice-cream had calcium. I am gonna go get me a bucket.
Yep, the doc told me to eat ice creams since I didn't like milk! It's great for calcium! Eat away sweetie!
Sure. When you have morning sickness that bad (like I did), it's fine to eat whatever will stay down. Ice cream isn't all bad...it provides calcium from the milk used. I wouldn't make a meal out of it three times a day, but it's definitely fine to have some each day if it sits well. Congrats and good luck!
Ice cream is fine.
ice cream is full of calcium, and calcium is essential!
Geez I sure hope so I wolfed that stuff down with my two older sons and at 29 weeks with this one i've eaten gallons of the stuff... Darn chocolate cravings
If you aren't to heavy to begin with it shouldn;t be too bad. Just keep it in moderation.





I too am pregnant (20 weeks) and find the need for ice cream for breakfast once in a while. My doc said it was fine, but to keep it to a minimum for sugar %26amp; calorie reasons. Health wise, it actually a good way to get your calcium if you don't drink milk or eat cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment