Saturday, December 26, 2009

Progesterone cream, Metformin and PCOS? Pregnancy Odds?

I haven't had a period since Feb. 2007. I have recently been receiving treatment to get myself on track. Here are the details





-Had ultrasound and showed no menstrual lining in uterus


-Multipals cysts on ovaries





-Taking 1000mg Meformin a day


-1 mg progesterone per day


-Reduced carb and sugar diet ( lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks)








I haven't had a period yet BUT what are my odds for pregnancy?





Anyone in my situation?Progesterone cream, Metformin and PCOS? Pregnancy Odds?
My doc prescribed my 1000mg of metformin and i uped it to 1500mg without telling him and it was only then that i got a period.





Well done on the weight loss, i lost 10kg and it helped me concieve in the month after i got my 1st period on met.





Keep doing what you are doing and don't focus on trying for a baby. Just try to get healthy. Have sex every 2 to 3 days and don't mention the word baby just have fun and it will happen. That is what we did. Just said if it happens it happens... well first month! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment