Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anyone know of any stretch mark creams that WORK during pregnancy? :)?

I used Palmer's Cocoa Butter stretch mark cream about 3 times daily with my 1st pregnancy %26amp; I didnt get stretch marks UNTIL I was about 6 months, then they PILED on.. NOW I have so many my stomach looks horrible.





Well, I'm expecting #2 %26amp; I'm wondering if any other product works for you guys, :) Thanks.Anyone know of any stretch mark creams that WORK during pregnancy? :)?
I tried Palmers Cocoa Butter stretch mark cream too and it didnt work for me either...well maybe because that wasn't because I didnt used it everyday and as often as I needed to. I probably jsut used it a few times a week...but I didn't get stretch marks untill around 6 months either. I've heard bio oil works on stretch marks during pregnancy but Im not sure about after but I've heard the best has been revitol which is kinda pricey but I think they have a 60 money back gaurantee or something like that...I'm thinking about trying it out. I think you have to order online at their website though I'm not sure if any stores carry it. www.revitol.comAnyone know of any stretch mark creams that WORK during pregnancy? :)?
I honestly haven't bothered trying many after learning from my doctor and backed up all over online that stretch marks are only preventable if you are not predisposed to them genetically. If you are, the best you can do is wear them proudly and try to help them fade faster later. I'm not aware of any creams that consistently prevent stretch marks before or after pregnancy if you're genetically going to have that predisposition. It's a gamble of genetics really. Some ladies are lucky and some are not.
I use vitamin E oil from 6 weeks on, I modeled after two kids, not a mark (currently doing my 2nd surrogacy and 7 weeks along)


My mom did the same, 3 kids, not a stretch mark on her. Get the thickest kind you can find, it will feel sticky so wear pajamas you don't mind tossing afterward but it is worth it. Also stay hydrated as well.
They really will come with or without the creme. If its in your genes they will be there. If you already have them they most likely will stay there, they will fade, i got a few new ones this pregnancy. Only because i was carrying differently.
I believe there is no cream that can help, just genetics. some people are lucky and some people arent. I'm in the ';aren't'; club myself.
cocoa butter more then once a day. try different brands different brands work for different people.
There wasn't a thing that worked for me. I tried it all, But maybe someone can come up with something for you. Sorry I couldnt help.
Here are few popular stretch marks removal creams:


http://www.bringo.com/stretchmarks/





I hope it helps you.
bio oil, walmart, works like a charm
nothing will help.. sorry





its one of the bad things about pregnancy :[

No comments:

Post a Comment