Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are good creams to decrease the apperance of stretch marks?? or try to prevent them during pregnancy??

I have just had a baby and have a few stretchmarks. I have been putting Bio-oil on my scars and they have faded dramatically so I tried it on my stretch marks and they have faded heaps. It's available in chemists and at priceline.What are good creams to decrease the apperance of stretch marks?? or try to prevent them during pregnancy??
ordanary lotin ladahWhat are good creams to decrease the apperance of stretch marks?? or try to prevent them during pregnancy??
cocoa butter lotion
cocoa butter or vitamin E is really good
Apply aloe vera lotion to your skin/belly as soon as you get out of the shower when your body is still wet so that your skin will absorb the moisture.


Trust me, you will see an improvement in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment